Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wild Flower

I love historic areas.  I don't like reading anything history related.  I don't like watching anything meant to teach me about past civilizations.  Unless it's about Egypt, documentaries bore me to tears.  I do love the experience of Historic areas.  When I travel, these are the types of areas I look for.  I'm fascinated by architecture.  I love old structures and buildings.
I go to Old Town a lot when it's warm outside.  It's a very charming place to spend the day.   Unfortunately, today it was cold and windy so my time there was limited to a small window of breezy opportunity.  Old Town is a nice place to walk around and window shop.  You are going to find a lot of art, pottery, and jewelry in this area as well as the typical tourist souvenir traps.
This area is across the street from The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History.  As you can see, the temperatures haven't warmed up enough for the fountain to run.  We'll be returning to the area as the weather warms up.  Old Town teems with photo opportunities.  






The dress is River Island and was found at ASOS.  The shoes are Nine West and were found at Shoe Warehouse.  The earrings, 14kt gold and Carnelian, were found at Target.  The bracelet, 14kt gold and multiple gemstone, is actually a layering necklace also found at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment