Sunday, March 3, 2013

Making Bacon Pancakes



First thing in the morning, make-up free and in my pajamas.  It was the theme of the morning.

Bacon pancakes with whipped cream and cinnamon maple syrup, the bacon is inside the pancake.


Saturday morning, I spent the morning with my friends making bacon pancakes and playing some dancing game on the X-Box Kinect.  We all rolled out of bed, got into our cars, and headed over to Bruce's for breakfast.  It was a pajama type party.  It was our first bacon pancake party, and it was a success.  For those who don't know what bacon pancake is, youtube it.  There is a song, and this party was based on it.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bacon Pancakes! You should have a bacon pancake party for the boys! I bet they'd love that.

      Delete
  2. Well E doesn't eat bacon. T loves bacon, regular. I haven't been eating meat but if I do I only eat turkey bacon and T hates it so it becomes this whole thing. But we do Pancake Sundays, Friday Night Pizza NIght, mom and sons date night so maybe they'll like it. :)

    ReplyDelete