Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Shadow in a Sea of Lights














I love this Lavender Brown dress that I acquired from 15dollarstore.com. It's perfect for the weather in New Mexico.  I would have preferred a version with straps, I tend to shy away from strapless because I'm not fond of wardrobe malfunctions when I feel I can prevent them. Still, it's a cute dress, and I'm digging the pattern!  I paired the dress with MIA wood sandals, rose quartz and turquoise bracelets, and jade and pearl earrings.  I'm definitely loving the warm weather!

8 comments:

  1. Did you see Lucky FABB is in LA in April. http://www.luckymag.com/blogconference

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't, but I just looked in to it. Maybe, in the future, I can attend. Wouldn't that be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be a great networking experience and a wonderful conference to attend. I believe it heads back to New York for the next go round. There are some other must attend conferences and events like SXSW has an amazing fashion line up.

    Here is something to read today http://heartifb.com/2012/11/14/5-lessons-from-the-first-year-of-blogging/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New York! I've never been there, need to go! That's when I should attend. Then I could add another state to my list of visits. I'll check into future conferences, see which ones I might want to attend.

      Delete
  4. IFB's conference is in New York also. http://heartifb.com/2013/01/02/mark-your-calendar-for-the-ifb-conference-in-february-2013/

    But it is always in Feb.

    So you'll get there one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woowww!!! i love the dress.. i can definitely feel the summer atmosphere.. <3
    hope you can visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow each other.. :)

    xo

    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's definitely got the warm weather vibe, and it makes me happy to wear it.:) I'll visit your blog, and absolutely yes on the follow back! :)

      Delete