Friday, March 15, 2013

A Little Help From Happiness

It was a three dog day!
Out and about and doing some fashion shots, I was seriously working toward my goal to get a new blog post up.  While I was out, I happened to meet a gentleman named Tom, a stroke survivor and owner of this cute little dog.  If I remember correctly this little guy is Billy.


 Back in fashion mode for a few moments before I get my next visitor, Akita.

 The third dog is Zeus. 

 It's back to business and the dogs put me in a good mood.



The jeans are part of Express' Rerock line.  The cuff bracelet is also from Express.  The shirt is Allegra K from amazon.com.  The shoes are BKE Sole from Buckle.  The belt, earrings, and bangles are from Target.
The rock formations that you see behind me are the petroglyphs.  Petroglyph National Monument protects a variety of cultural and natural resources including five volcanic cones, hundreds of archaeological sites and an estimated 24,000 images carved by Ancestral Pueblo peoples and early Spanish settlers.  The petroglyphs are basically my backyard.  This area you see is the start of my running trail.

2 comments: