Friday, March 22, 2013

The Only Logical Thing To Do

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, don't give up.  Hold on to your dream!  One day you are going to wake up to find that you are the person you dreamed of becoming, doing what you want to do, simply because you had the courage to believe in yourself and your potential, and because you held on to your dream.
I don't want to be inside taking pictures.  I want to be outside.  I want to show more of the city I live in.  Sometimes you have to adjust.  Weather and my work schedule are the primary factors in how little opportunity I have.  It's frustrating!  You adjust and make it work.
You can accomplish much more in life by keeping your thoughts positive and your mind focused.  To be successful you have to pursue your goals.  You have to be determined.  You have to be unstoppable.
For me, that takes being disciplined with the limited time I have.  I prioritize my tasks and work on what is most important first.  I use my time efficiently.  I have a strategy for how I plan to accomplish my goals.  





The Dress is from Fredericks of Hollywood.  The Shoes are Nine West from Shoe Warehouse.  White topaz earrings are from Seventh Avenue.  Jade and peridot luck necklace is from Palm Beach Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment