Saturday, March 23, 2013

Swirls and Curls

My current project evaluation is for the blush.  It's a shade darker, and pinker, than I'd buy for myself.  I still have a week's worth of testing to do, but so far it's living up to its expectation.





Sorry about the indoor picture posts.  The winds are hitting in the 25-30mph range, which makes it impossible to do these pictures outdoors. 

The dress is Pure Faith and was found at the 15dollarstore.  The earrings are sterling silver with mother of pearl inlay and were found at Palm Beach Jewelry.  The shoes are Newport News.  The necklace was found at Target.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can't tell you the brand, I'm under a confidentiality contract, but I can tell you the color is Pearlescent Pink Rose.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Ok! I am currently working for a cosmetics company writing so I was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally cool. Cosmetic companies, or any company I test for, ask that I keep their newest products a secret because I am testing them before they hit the market.

      Delete