Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Every Flower is a Soul Blossoming in Nature



"Simply show up!" I love this one!  That's our sole purpose in life, we are here simply to show ourselves up, to rise up and be seen, to speak up and be heard, to tell our stories and be listened to and most importantly to show up and leave a mark.

If we don't show up, we are not living.

We create our legacy everyday as we live, it is how we live our lives that both creates and shapes the legacy that will remain behind.

The most powerful legacy I want to live is that of a confident, audacious individual who would pursue her dreams regardless of the society status quo and who would go on and chart her own course in life instead of succumbing to an all known, well traveled path to nowhere!  I live my life as confidently as I can and that is my legacy.

You cannot stop a bold and determined person from manifesting his/her dream.

Personally I am creating my digital footprint because I want future generations to know my story. Maybe not in great detail, but just enough to help them understand who I was, what I did, and what I went through in life.  And I hope others are doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment