Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Underground Rock


I'm contemplating playing a game of twenty questions with myself for this blog.  After all, I am the person interviewing the Bloggers, Designers, and Illustrators for DeWinter magazine, and since I do have my own blog now, I thought it might be interesting to see how I'd answer my own questions.  I'm in the process of searching through my hard drive for the original questions I sent out for the first issue of the magazine.  Funny thought about those questions, I think I may have scared off a few of the Bloggers with the questions I asked.  I don't think they thought I was going to ask anything deeper than what their favorite color of lipstick is or their favorite brand.  I had to dummy down the questions for the first interviews.  If my sister does get this magazine going, and Bloggers want to be interviewed to be in it, that courtesy will not be extended again.