Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rusty

The snow that you see behind me, that is the extent of what was received this year.  The winter here has been very mild.  For the last couple of weeks, our highs, for the afternoons, have been just below sixty.  This week, we've been sitting around the forties, but with the wind chill, it feels like we are sitting in the thirties. 
A light winter usually means we will see a dry summer.  Personally, I just want the weather to warm up soon so I can start running outdoors. 
I do plan to incorporate fitness into this blog.  Sometime in the near future I'll be posting progress photos, before and after.  I'll talk about my workouts, bra guy, and the crazy road runner that chases me when I run passed it.
I am expecting to travel this year:  to a place I've been before, to a place I've never seen, and to see family.  My travel goal is to visit every state at least once in my lifetime.  I've visited more than half already.  Overseas, my dream location is Egypt.  
I am working on a universal introduction for all my fashion sites.  I am getting more and more comfortable putting myself out there.  It's a process.  I am contemplating facebook.  I am currently looking for the questions that I sent out to the Bloggers.  I am also working on new questions for future issues of the magazine.  Every question I ask of them, I have every intention of answering myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment