Monday, February 4, 2013

Desert Glow


Life is full of what ifs. It doesn't matter what you do, you'll always have that moment where you ask yourself "What if I had done this instead?"   There are several things I regret in my life, but none to the point of utter despair.   I feed my own soul and fill my own goals; there are angels looking over my shoulder.




Scratch a cynic and you'll find they bleed disappointment. Scratch an optimist and you'll find they do not bleed at all, having yet to learn what disappointment is. Scratch a realist and you'll find they merely bleed… it is the nature of the beast.





We are all mirrors; reflective surfaces wherein the expectations of others are all that can be seen of us. It is rare for anyone to see beyond the reflection to the sight within.   There is no mystery greater than man; we are all enigmas and uncharted territory to each other.





Chaos is a butterfly, and tomorrow is another day but yesterday is irreplaceable.
Super Bowl party with good friends Andrew and Cory.
These are the Sunday Game Night guys, minus a few bodies:  Mark, Drew, Cory, and Bruce.  Bruce was kind enough to invite us all to his parent's home in Tijeras for a Super Bowl party.  His father and mother are incredibly sweet and very kind, they allowed me to take pictures for this blog, and they have invited me back in the spring time to do more fashion pictures.  The area that surrounds their home is gorgeous, and there are so many places to play.  It's going to be a fun time.  I had an amazingly good night last night.  Though I am disappointed by the outcome, I didn't want the Ravens to win, it was still a very memorable Super Bowl.