Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Absence Sharpens Love, Presence Strengthens It

I've been in this place of transition for awhile now and I've spent a lot of time thinking about who I am, where I'm going, and calming down on the way to getting "there".  I'm working on my health in every aspect.  I'm working on building a career.  I'm working on creating a life for myself, to eventually be shared with someone else when that time comes.  Every day is a new day.  Every day is a new opportunity.  Every day is a new chance to try.  My personal thought about life is that you need to stop and take time to appreciate the little everyday miracles.  Like the sun gleaming through an icicle and making a rainbow, it's the little things that seem so insignificant that bring so much beauty into your life.  Saviour these moments, life is too short and passes us by so quickly that if we don't consciously make the time, we are missing so many great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment