Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Smiling Face is a Beautiful Face


  • Things I Love about life
  • 1. Love – I love that we have the capability to love and to allow others to love us.
  • 2. My family and friends.
  • 3. Waking up to a morning filled with sunshine. As much as I love the rain, the gloom of the clouds darkens my home. I love rooms that are brightened by the sun. I love windows because they allow the light to come in.
  • 4. The ability to look at the positives in life, to overcome hardships, and to really appreciate the things I have. It's easy to want and wish for more, but I already feel blessed with what I have.
  • 5. The ability to put myself in other people's shoes. The ability to empathize, even with those who have hurt me, and truly understand where they were coming from.
  • 6. The crazy things my cats do. My kitties live in the moment and enjoy being alive, and maybe that's because they don't have to worry about paying bills and being feed because I do that for them, but watching them is a great reminder that I should do the same.
  • 7. That, in my own unique way, I am someone who contributes to and makes a difference in this world. Not just because I recycle or support charities, but because my presence is important to someone.
  • 8. Moments when I realize I am not alone in this world. Knowing that there are people around to educate and guide me. There are people who want to see me succeed. And reminding myself that there are people who love and support me.
  • 9. Happy laughing children. Watching them play. Watching them grow. Their incredible curiosity and their innocence because life hasn't jaded them. I don't have children, but I do cherish their presence. World's greatest aunt!
  • 10. Every moment I'm alive. The breath I take that reminds me I’m still here and there is still a whole lot of living left for me to do.
  • 11. The people who never give up on me.
  • 12. Positive and creative people.
  • 13. The moment when you get a joke, and you can't stop laugh because it really is that funny.
  • 14. The love and support of family and friends, when times are good and when times are hard.
  • 15. Being grateful that I exist.
  • 16. Having an effect on people without even realizing it.
  • 17. Taking leaps of faith, even when I don't know where I'll land. Life is too short, and I don't want to be left wondering what if.
  • 18. People who make me laugh. I like being happy, and I love when people can bring that happiness out of me.
  • 19. Hope. Faith. Joy. Spirituality. Belief.
  • 20. The little things. The things I don't expect. A kiss on the forehead, a private moment, memories, bonds, mean more to me than anything you could ever buy me. Those are the things I cherish.
  • 21. That every moment in life is a chance for a new beginning.
  • 22. Creating joy and happiness. Life will never be perfect, but you can find ways to make living it a little more joyful. Happiness is a choice.
  • 23. Living in a world that is diverse, and understanding that we all bring something to the table.
  • 24. I love having the ability to create new experiences. Go on new adventures. Try new things. Travel to unfamiliar places. Immerse myself in new cultures. These are just a few of my favorite things.
  • 25. The amazing way the planet provides us with the things we need.
  • 26. Reading. Creating worlds inside your head. Traveling to new places through the use of your imagination.
  • 27. I love the idea of second chances. Opportunities to start over again. We rarely get things right the first time.
  • 28. When someone smiles at me, a stranger or a friend, it doesn't matter.
  • 29. Freedom of choice! Freedom of speech! Freedom!
  • 30. Even when things go wrong, realizing that the day will pass, and there will be a new day to start over again. Every day is a gift, and we always have another chance to get things right.
  • 31. Watching the planet come to life. From seeds, to buds, to giant trees, flowers, and grass; watching nature is watching a real life miracle.
  • 32. Music. I love music!
  • 33. Being spontaneous.
  • 34. Small moments of enlightenment that show you the path towards being a more fulfilled and compassionate human being.
  • 35. Moments of solitude.
  • 36. Being at peace.
  • 37. Good food, good friends, good health, and a good night’s sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment