Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Child of the Desert












I’ve put a lot of thought into this blog.  Putting myself into a blog was not an easy decision for me.  I'm opening myself up to the entire world.  It sucks when the words fail me, writer's block, or when the pictures don't come out the way they should, because some days I'm camera shy.  I have to remind myself that life isn't perfect, and neither am I.  It's okay for the world to see the real me.  I've been a ghostwriter for so long, it's hard to attach my writing to me.

I’m not setting a time line, requiring me to update specified amounts of time per week.  I'm working on one goal a time.  I'd rather you see the real me then the girl under pressure to meet a deadline.  I already have enough deadlines with my freelance work, I don't need to create unnecessary anxiety.  It's also been awhile since I've written just for me.

I do plan for this blog to evolve and grow because life is ever-changing, trends are ever-changing, and people evolve and grow as the times change.  This blog is a looking glass into my life.  It's a journal.  It's a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment