Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Believe in Your Ability to Create the Future

At the end of each day, when I finish up whatever task it is that I'm working on, I take moments to reflect on what my actual dreams and goals are. Anyone who knows me knows I am working towards my passion as a writer, but that is not always an easy journey, and sometimes I get discouraged. While in this state of reflection, I ask myself every night: what one message does your future self have for you? Although each night my inner responses vary, it all comes back to being comfortable where I am at this moment on the journey through life.

At this moment I am getting ready to go visit my sister. What that means is I will be away from this blog for close to two weeks. I plan to write while I am gone, but this blog will not be updated, nor will any of my fashion pages, until I return home. My twitter page will see a few updates, but majority of my time will be spent visiting with my family.

I'll see everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment